While getting a trim or haircut is frequently thought the only way to eliminate split ends, this is only a temporary fix, and we can do much more than snip away at those brittle and cracked strands of hair! Hair that is frizzy, dry, brittle, and split ends may make any day a horrible hair day.
Split ends are the most prevalent hair care issue that the majority of individuals experience. The majority of split end solutions contain silicones that coat the hair, smoothing down the rough surface, but this is only a temporary fix and not a natural one.
1. Excessive styling using heat.
2. Inadequate conditioning of the hair.
3. Using abrasive shampoos and conditioners.
4. Exposure to the sun.
5. Hair dyeing and coloring.
6. Chemical procedures.
7. Nutritional deficiency.y
TEN OUTSTANDING HOUSEHOLD REMEDIES FOR SPLIT ENDS:
1. Mash a few ripe papaya cubes and apply the pulp to the hair strands directly. Allow it to sit for one hour. Rinse well with lukewarm water.
2. Prepare a hair pack with fresh coconut milk and one egg white; apply to the ends of the hair (you can also use it on the scalp), let on for one hour, and then rinse with a light shampoo.
3. Gently massage natural honey into the hair and scalp. Allow it to sit on your hair for about a half hour before washing it with a light shampoo.
4. Avocado oil is particularly excellent at preventing split ends and maintaining healthy hair. This oil should be massaged into your scalp and hair. Allow one hour before rinsing with a light shampoo. Utilize this oil at least twice every week.
5. Combine 1 tsp honey and 2 tbsp olive oil in a mixing bowl with 1 egg yolk. Massage into the hair. For approximately 30 minutes, cover the head with a shower hat. Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo.
6. Massage warm olive oil into the hair and scalp. Allow approximately 8 hours or overnight. Rinse hair with a vinegar/water solution. Additionally, you can combine it with honey. However, if you intend to do so, do not leave it overnight.
7. Combine half a cup olive oil and half a cup warm water in a small bowl. Combine thoroughly and pour the contents into a spray container. Shake well and spray evenly throughout the length and tips of the hair. Wrap a hot towel around your head and cover it with a shower hat. Allow the mixture to sit on your hair for approximately a half-hour before shampooing.
8. In a small jar, combine 1 tsp. Mustard oil, 1 tsp. Castor oil, and 1 tsp. Olive oil. Apply the mixture to your scalp, massaging it thoroughly and allowing it to sit for 30 minutes.
9. Almond oil is excellent for softening, moisturising, strengthening hair, and preventing split ends. Gently warm almond oil and apply to hair ends; leave on overnight and shampoo with a moderate shampoo the next morning.
10. Combine 4 tbsp curd, 1 whole egg, mashed banana, and 1 tbsp water to produce a thick mask. Distribute evenly into the scalp and hair to strengthen and prevent split ends. Allow 40 minutes before rinsing with a light shampoo.